Wednesday, December 9, 2009

They say she low downnnnn :D

HELLO EVERYBODY :DDDDDD

Missed me ? I bet you dont :)



SOOOOO what's everybody up to lately ?
Huh ? Huh ? Huh ? Huh ? Huh ? HUH ?? :DDD


OH OH ! YESTERDAY I HAD A HORRIBLE DREAM ! I know no one wants to listen ( or read ) about it but I just have the urge to tell whether you like it or not :3 Anyways, I dreamt that I showed Xian my the page boy cap I bought ( WHICH I REALLY REALLY LIKE :D ) And she said the black one looked better and she kept going on and on about how much black is better than.. uhh.. brownish-yellowished-streaked-crumply-colour cap that I have and so..


I punched her.

I'M SO SORRY XIAN ! I PROMISE I'LL NEVER ( I never did it -___- ) DO IT AGAIN D: There, a public blog apology. Now I feel better :D



I wanted to blog about my Vietnam trip but well, hey, not everyone wants to hear how uncomfortable the beds are and how small the shower and how good the food is or how hectic the streets are or how hot the guys are or how sucidal is driving in Vietnam or what kinda meat they eat right ? :D ( it's dog by the way ) Yeah ! So I'd rather not elaborate further :) Cause trust me, I could -evil chuckle-





MASHED POTATOES





Wait, what's that ? What have I been doing for the whole holidays ? WHYYYY ! I thought you'd never ask ! I'm flattered ! ( Yes, I am talking to myself, got a problem with that BUDDDY !? )



I've beeeennnnnnn...








Yup, AN IGUANAAAAAAAA :D


No comments: