Monday, December 28, 2009

Just for fun and nothing meant :3

You were my best friend, my rock, my pillar
I thought I could count on you to make me happy
To always be there for me
I treated you like my own brother
Showered you with undivided attention
Embraced every moment I had with you
Knowing you'd be there for me,
Oh how naive was I

Times changed
Years passed
Reality kicked in
I then realized
You couldn't be there with me through EVERYTHING

Then came a day,
You sent me a text.
The words you used..
Such cruel harsh words,
Words I never knew existed
In a man's heart
Furthermore, in yours

I needed a second to breathe
I lay on the bed ever so lifeless
Staring at my handphone's screen
Reading your message over and over again
It was as if the words came to life
And pierced a large hole in my heart
With a bow and an arrow

I thought you actually cared,
I thought you were my friend.
Turns out,
I was just a person you talk to when everyone's unavailable
When everyone was snuggling in their beds
I had to stay up and listen to you complain
I stayed with you through everything

Now when I need you most,
Where are you ?



><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>



I feel better :D
Thanks bloggie ! -pats-

Sorry for the emo post >_< I just gotta get it off my chest :(

No comments: