Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I dont want much~ I just want everything! :D

I LOVE THAT SONG <3

And have you guys seen the advertisment ? -raises both hands in the air- TOTALLY AWESOME !




Yesterday was an awesome day ! Needless to say why :x ( To all you people who's saying WHY WHY WHY right now ( i know who you are ), I'll tell you as soon as school reopens ! :D )



Today was a moderate day ! A moderately BORING ONE ! -_- I went to Pyramid with my mum, sis, and Gary and Gerald's family =) Which includes, their lil bro Gavin, Celine and Bryan their cousin ( BTW BRYAN IS SO CUTE ) and their other cousin Kelly (and mum ) =)

They wanted to skate so they skiddadled along while i sit on the bench :( Lonely, Cold, HUNGRY ! EMPHASIS ON HUNGRY ! Yay so fun -_- one round two rounds. Then suddenly PLOP ! Bryan fell :x " YER I DONT WANNA PLAY EDI " So he came to sit with me YAY ! I've recruited another ice skating hater :O

So while waiting for them to skate, Bryan thought me a primary school game ( you know like, pepsi cola one two three , or super rabbit or some other crap ) His game was called "tiao lou zi sa" meaning suicide in chinese. Just to humour him I learnt his game and we started playing, and DUH I won cause I'm bigger and he got tired of losing so he didnt wanna play with me anymore D: So there I was.. Lonely, cold, hungry ! ( But sitting beside a total cutie pie :3 )

Speaking of cutie pies ! I saw some semi-okay-hot-sorta kinda guys :x Mabel said I should go bump into him o.o I was standing at the back of him till I realized I was not on skates. I was wearing normal shoes -_- So if I DID bump into him imagine how idiotic that would be eh -______-


I got bored again so I decided to play one of Bryan's games again.. THIS TIME ! I'll let him win so he'll keep playing with me o.o DID I MENTION HOW PATHETIC I AM AND HOW CUTE HE IS ! <3>
BLAH BLAH, Food court food sucks, sleep sleep BLAH BLAH


GRATS MEL ~~ :D LOOK AT HER MANE >:3


Haih Mimi ar.. Such a flirt TSK TSK


omg oh my god oh em gee OMG OH MY GOD OH EM GEE ! hi.





My blog is so boring D:

No comments: