Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Be yourself, an angel of kindness (:

Whoa, never felt closer to my dream than ever!! (:


I'm gonna work my butt off next year (and this year of course) and I know I'm gonna make it (: (:


It's okay if I can't get the full scholarship (pathetic self comfort) was pretty disappointed after knowing how slim my chances were ): but my parents reassured me that they were still proud I've gotten the 2nd best offer (: (in truth, they only said that after knowing the full scholarship was awarded to ONE person) :x

But still nonetheless (: I'm really glad I made it this far, and I couldn't have done it without the support of my friends and most importantly God (:


They had faith in me, more than I had in myself (': (don't care whether it's just pity faith or anything) it sure did make me work for it! (:

I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3





Sucks to be you then (:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: