Sunday, September 25, 2011

When life gives you lemons

Hello again! Must be on some blogging spree cause this is my forth (totally meaningless) blog post of the day ._.

So my aunt came down (or rather came UP) from Australia yesterday and brought us gifts!

Last last last last year she got me and my sister chocolate Easter eggs! Which was like, by far the best and cutest gifts she brought :PP

Last year, she brought home-made jam for my grandpa from the fruits she grown in her own garden!

This year, she thought, what the heck, I'll just give them fruits!

Okay, this is a lemon, my mum bought from the pasar. I used a vitagen bottle cause there were no cans left at home ):



And guys, THIS is the lemon from my aunt's garden.



And the best part!! It smells so so good! :D



See people, it's time to put your Farmville knowledge to good use! Start planting your own crops, and worry bout THOSE VIRTUAL crops. Buy a cow, MILK THAT COW! Keep it alive! Instead of worrying bout your stupid virtual tomatoes and chickens. It's not that I'm saying Farmville sucks, but if it's constantly getting you cursing and screaming "FML FML" I think it's a sign. If you stop worrying and constantly wishing you were never born, maybe your life would be a whole lot better.


I'm being such a hypocrite cause I play maple too -_- but here's the difference between me and the people who wish they were never born when their Facebook is laggy.


I don't wish to die when my maple goes laggy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: