Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful Saviour (:

Just had a feeling I had to post this (:




Whenever I feel down, praise songs never fail to cheer me up (:

Lately I admit I've been really distant from all my prayers, but now that I've reopened my heart to Him, I've never ever felt happier (:


Just when I needed Him the most, He's always there for me. He's never left my side, or anyone for that matter, never (:


He's the only one, who can genuinely make me smile, without a plastic smile plastered across my face. He's the one who gives me this burning sensation in my heart whenever I think about Him and all that He's done for us.


His love for us, is never ending, unconditional and everlasting.


And to everyone who's having a rough day/week/month,



All it takes is faith, the size of a mustard seed (:

No comments: