Saturday, September 24, 2011

I like trains.

Check out this really cute Takoyaki packaging :PP


Was supposed to share with my sis but my parents insisted that they were late for a movie so now I'm stuck with 3 large balls of octopus all by myself -___-



Worst part is, I'm SUPER STUFFED cause I ate pizza just now D: but it was seriously the best pizza I ever had! Even better than Dominos and Pizza Hut :x



Wonder how am I gonna finish it all by myself DD:



The funny onion shreds that taste like plastic D:
But in consolation! There's MORE CHEESe INSIDE! wait scratch that, I feel so bloated right now ):



That is ONE piece by itself.


Nyways, sorry for not blogging lately, been really caught up.. In.. Uhh.. Doing stuff /: /:



T_____T SO BLOATED!! Hate feeling like this ): ):


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: