Friday, September 9, 2011

I SAID WHAT WHAT IN THE BUTT :D

Yayy! Finally got to go out with my family for a stroll after so long @__@ and this time! We weren't even rushing for a movie or anything, just a nice, relaxing walk with no agenda at all (:


Sadly that never happens to me. I always end up spending on something unnecessary then spend the remaining time on the way home convincing myself it was money well-spent.






Okay this was TOTALLY necessary! I mean! How often do you see harp music?! (Answer: everywhere) cause apparently it's therapeutic :P BUT STILL!

The music store would probably be the place I least expect to visit cause with all this digital piracy and all ._. but my sister being such a hardcore Coldplay fan wanted to go for a visit so I just tagged along. PLUS! Wanted to check out the new headphones she's been nagging my mum to buy. So apparently it's RM499?

-walks away immediately-

The music store was playing Westlife concert songs when we were there! And they sounded pretty good :D better than before if I might add. AND THEY'RE COMING TO MALAYSIA! SAY WHAATT?! :D sadly it's during SPM season so, meh ): and plus my buddy Ling Hong ain't here so there's prolly no point in going without an (ex?) ultimate Westlife fan :D really loved Westlife when I was a kid back then :P even guilty of owning 3 of their CDs :X And Westlife's album was probably the 2nd CD I've ever owned :) first one being the one and only Britney Spears :D

So tempted to get Evanescence's The Open Door :3 but they didn't have it there so -frowns-







Okay I admit, I don't have a good enough reason to buy this? But what can I say! I'm a real sucker when it comes to hair accessories :3

Oh, and the clip on the right is missing it's other pair, reason being i'm using it now! :3 it's so adorable!

So far it's been a good good night :D wanted to play monopoly deal with my family but according to pa, ONE EVENT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR A NIGHT! and Ally has to go do her karangan (sucks to be her) (:

So for now! I shall continue to admire my phone (every intention of gloating HAHA) and eat mah ang dao zui and watch Southpark (:




Hmm, why DO they call it ang dao zui. Doesn't zui mean water? So shouldn't it be red bean water..? ._. fruit for thought. NOT REALLY :D




Just spotted this on my book shelf. TSK TSK. Sister trying to smuggle junk food without it being noticed by my mum. If she wanted to hide it in a place where my mum would least check, it should probably be.. Uhh.. Umm..


Urh..


...


Okay this hiding place is good enough. -___-

BYE!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: