Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fear is only in our minds, taking over all the time

Guess what I've been doing for the past couple of days!

BESIDES studying :P




TADAAAAAA! Okay I know it ain't much but it took me damn long to figure it out!! :DDD -crowd applauses-

So this is how my phone looks like after 3 days continuous of sleeping at 3am @__@




My text screens



Yea -.- I texted myself to hear the ringtone -.- till I realized I could replay them in settings -_____-

and,

Ninja compass! Means I'll hunt you down like a ninja yo! >)


Check out the cool zips! :DD














Last but not least!
Silent mode :D


NOT silent mode :D



Yea I get amused easily .___. nyways! Gonna go take a nap and charge mah phone now :D





HEH HEH :3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: