Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My super human might, kryptonite (:



HELLO FELLOW READERRRSSSS (:


Before anything, if you're reading this, please leave me a message at the bar at the side so I know you stopped by! (: Plus it'll be nice to have someone to talk to besides the stupid spams -___-




SO YESTERDAYYYY, MY HARP FINALLY CAMMEEEEE (: (:

Came back home and there was a huge ass box beside the fireplace! I quickly ran upstairs to dump my bag and grab a scissors to stab the box open! :P

But UNFORTUNATELYY, I held the scissors in the wrong way, where my middle finger pressed on one of the blades and I accidentally cut myself ):

So when I went to wash off the blood, Oliver decides to help me open it up (: Actually all the boys crowded round the box cause they were just as excited as me! Tell you why later (:


The gentleman (:


The amount of cardboard the stuffed into the large box to protect the smaller box inside :x
Guess this is the 8 pounds worth of "insurance and security" ba xD


Little Willy wonka with my harp's box :P


Once I took the box and cardboards out, James jumped into the empty box -___- Thats when I realized they're more interested with the box than the actual harp :P


William wanted to have a go, so I carried him and placed him inside the box, but after like 5 seconds he wanted out. HAHAHA


James with my harp! (:


Then I brought my baby to my room! Played with her for like an hour plus and realized I could camwhore with her! Since she's so light and she fits on my bed! Like, she's small enough to be carried onto my bed! (:


Heee (: Really like this photo! :D and my green bobble bottle in the background xD


This miraculous photo which got 100 likes in less than a day -__- I really don't get what the hullaballoo is about :x


LOOK AT THE CARVED HEARTTT!! SO CUTEEEE (:


My cut ): Its not that bad today, after putting plaster on it, it somewhat sealed up with the help of the adhesive stuff on the plaster :x


Duh constipated smile!
Sweet Brittany <3 :D

Will blog bout my Duke of Edinburgh expedition soon, BYEEEE (:

No comments: