Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fly me to the stars and back again (:

HELLO! ANOTHER PHOTO UPDATE <3

Oh gosh I love blogging :3
This was yesterday's sunset (:
The view from my room in the evening, after dragging my body and heavy books back home (UP THE EFFING HILL) ):

And no one was home, so I decided to grab the last slice of pie :3

OM NOM NOM NOM :3

All the way to my room! Before I passed the fridge, where I saw this magnet o-o


Super lame -__-

Then I decided to Tetris with Wai Teck :D (cause I know he hasn't been practicing :P) HAHAHA KIDDINGGG (:

We tried most of the maps! And there was this tortoise map!! ahahhaha so cuteeee :3



TODAYYYYY (:

Went to college late cause Mrs Rogers canceled my class :x And by late I mean like, 5 minutes late. LOL! Yea I know, trying to be punctual all the time (:

And so I rushed my History research on Tsar Alexander II, buttttttt, I got lazy half way, and decided to Skype my Ally (: But she was in tuition ): So I was just lazing round in the IT lab.

After reaching History class, we found out that Dr. Oliphant was sick ): So we had to go to the library and do homework assigned by him D: LUCKILYYYY, the assignment was doing the research, HALLELUJAH! :D


So I took my time with it and over time, managed to finish it :P Can't say the same for Kim cause she was so distracted with Forever 21 online sale page! :x And so was I, LOL! :P


AFTER LUNCH! Went on Skype and skyped with Jia Wei :D And turns out that I ran out of battery after like an hour? Oh, skyping with him made me realize how little time I spend trying to get in touch with my friends back in Malaysia ): I feel that I've morphed into this person, who I used to dread so much when I was back home. A person that'll only focus bout what I have in front of me, and care what's in the future for me, that I actually forget myself, and most importantly, forget about the people I care the most about. When I was back in Malaysia, I swore I would never ever become this person, who'd be too caught up in the moment, that I never turn to look at what's actually important in life ): I miss my friends ): And even though, everyone's really busy with their lives and they don't really have the time to Skype with me every week, I still blame myself for not taking the initiative to ask them ): I feel so sorry.


Watergun! .____.

Sat on the floor by the entrance, at the atrium, between the cold sunny outsides, and the quiet echoey library building. Talked to my laptop like I'm some kinda lunatic :P BUT IT WAS FUN SKYPING WITH HIM :D Miss the Terry moments where we'd work hard and play hard (:

Then after college, Aunty Ling came to pick me up so she can return the purse that was stolen, and then found on the floor, and then posted to her house while she was in Hong Kong :x

But the happiest bit is I get to see her (: And feel like I have a relative here in London :P Even though we're not related but she makes me feel less home-sick (: P/s: She's my dad's university house mate's sister. So yeah, PRETTY FAR RELATED :P

She drove me home! So I didn't have to walkkkk :DDD And came home and skyped with EMEELYYYYY :3 Yes, Emi, I know how to spell your name properly, I just don't want to :P


Felt so so happy after talking to her (': Missed her so much ): Missing EVERYONE so damn much.. They're really really irreplaceable <3 )':



No comments: