Sunday, October 16, 2011

First time!

Woke up sneezing non-stop so mum told me I shouldn't go for morning mass /: so guess I'll be going in the evening later (:

FIRST TIME! I turned down my Sunday morning dimsum cause I was feeling super lousy ): hair was super icky and stiff with the hair mouse I left on since yesterday -__- eww. And my neck is so stiff for idk what reason )':

But I spent a lot of time rolling in bed again! (: this time not for sulking bout my sad miserable life as a "not good enough" person /: but at the fact I realized I accomplished my new year resolution!! :D which is (since I accomplished it I won't jinx it by saying it out right? :x) getting top 10 in class for the whole year :D yay! Well except for the mid term when I lost like purata marks cause I didn't give letter -.- whatever! I just lost like 0.2 and I went to 11 D': heck screw it, I'm not gonna let that ruin the winning streak :3 (sore loser)


Anywho! I still feel very satisfied though I'm not As good as the other 6/7 of the people in my class (: I tried my best! And it always seemed so impossible for me to compete with em cause they are like unbelievably hardworking. Not just them! My whole class (well most of em) are really dedicated, and I'm so thankful to get to be in this competitive environment (: though sometimes it pretty much sucks to know that they're better than you, but at least they're the one pushing you to work harder (: I really love my class (: honestly say without a doubt that besides being in JYM, this is the best thing that ever happened to me throughout my high school life (': getting to know my classmates, was such a ride (: unfortunately, nearing the end, the ride got better ): but at least, I HOPE xD we'll remember each other after we graduate and keep to our AHEM PROMISES AHEM AHEM! COUGH!


I never thought that you could be in such a tough, competitive environment, and have such awesome people as your friends (: best part is! They help each other to improve their results! Can't say I've helped much ): but they've definitely helped me! <3 through their encouragement and support (: their selfless attitude has really made me feel so welcomed in my class (: and honestly I've never felt I fitted in in my class until this year /: usually it's always just, me, my friends, and a bunch of other smart people as classmates /:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: