Monday, October 10, 2011

If this ain't love, then how do we get out?

Yesterday I went to Elianto (AGAIN) to get the "must have" nail polish colour xD




Chilli red!

Sorry the lighting's really bad cause I'm lazy to turn on the lights :P


And me and mum walked round the shop and found out that the skin care products are like WAYYY cheaper compared to the other shops. Can't say they're better cause I've never tried em, but still! Why not give it a shot :D

Bought an organic mask cream that only costs MYR69 which is a LEETLE pricey but still beats my mum's skin care products
-__- so she bought it for me :P




So drawn towards the packaging! And so so purdy box :3



Then they had some items on discount so I bought a mascara since I share it with my mum /: and I think it's pretty unhygienic :x











THE PACKAGING IS SO PRETTY D:



And it's only MYR 19

Gosh I'm such a sucker for adorable stuff :3 oh well!

This morning pa told me he's bringing me to court if I'm not doing anything. WELLL!! I was aBOUTTT to start studying chemistry, but then! It's not EVERYDAY you get to follow your dad to court!! :D


P/s: my dad's not a lawyer /:

This is so exciting :DD bye!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: