Monday, October 17, 2011

Standing so tall (:

Was about to crawl back into my bed and watch Southpark when my mum asked me to help my sister with her art homework /: dragged myself to the table and got to work /: cause my sister had exams tomorrow so what the heck /:

















HEE HEE! I still think this is super adorable :D



Turtles on my glasses case /: Brings back such bittersweet memories /:




Dont you love this pedophiliac octopus :3 I have 8 hands to touch you my little pretty >3




Reason why I'm taking so many photos is cause I haven't done 美术 in a LONG time xD hope my sister fails. HAHA! Cause this is like worse than shit compared to what my sister can do /: this, makes shit look good /:

I COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB WITH THE DUMB STARFISH!

STARFISH LOVES YOU! -from Charlie the Unicorn :P

Okay! Gonna watch Southpark now :3 BYE



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: