Sunday, October 30, 2011

I think they never liked you anyway (:




One of my first cam-whore photos when I first got my phone! :x

And before I sleep! I was watching a couple of YouTube videos and I realized why I had an "emo" phase in my life -_- yea I guess it's normal to have teen angst at some point. But! The more I thought bout it and recalled, I think the biggest influence for my emo phase was excessive dosage of music from My Chemical Romance and Evanescence .__.

No doubt! Their songs are beyond beyond awesome, few of my favorite bands of all time. But I gotta admit their songs make me wanna think twice bout life and change the way I see life and all. It's either they're very influential or I'm just a really naive person -_-


Still! I'm gonna redownload all their songs since I deleted all of em cause I wanted to "start over" which I think was pretty stupid since they're so freaking awesome and fun to listen to!


Sometimes I just cringe whenever I read the lyrics cause it's so so suicidal and self-hate. Like seriously!

" if you look in a mirror and don't like what you see, you'll find out first hand whats it like to be me" -Dead by MCR


Okay..? Dude, I don't wanna hate myself! I love being me /: But sometimes they do bring out a part of me who just wants to lie on my bed and stare as the rain droplets trickle down from my window ._. damn. They're good.. ._.


I wanna keep listening to their awesome music but it's sometimes so hard to keep an open mind bout life and positive thinking /:

None the less, I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone (:

That's from Famous Last Words from MCR! see! It's so unpredictable /: one moment its suicidal, one moment its life-empowering ._.

Used to listen to that song almost everyday after I came home from school when I was form1 and 2 (:


Anyways, listening to Eye of the Tiger! DUM! DUM DUM DUM! DUM DUM DUM! DUM DUM DUHHHH! (pause every 2 seconds after every exclamation mark :P)

Good night people! Tomorrows the day! :x :x pray hard!! (:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: