Saturday, October 29, 2011

Li'l darlin' (:




Finally! More songs besides meaningless screamo /: my dad gave us the money to buy cause he thinks it's more worth it to buy a Rock band CD than go to a concert. Umm.. What concert? :S

So yeah (:

And I got 2 new membership cards -.-

#1



.__. I wonder when'll i ever use this since the only time I get juice works is with the girls and Miyo already has a juice works card /: My mum just wrote it under my name so yay, extra baggage to my cheapo purse ._.

#2



Yeaa.. About that.. I don't know when's the next time I'm ever gonna use that thing -.- I got RM40 off the Beatles rock band CD so why not :P so if there's anyone of you out there who needs to buy stuff ._. yea you know who to call :P



Yeah, and if you ever need to save RM5 which you can then use to buy my a Mcflurry, you know who to call too yea (:



This, is my RM8 purse (: though some of my friends said they wouldn't buy it unless it was less than 5 LOL, but I still think it's pretty.. Plastic ._.

Oh well! Time to hit the books y'all (:



My sexy Rila bookmark by Ee Lynn! :D it's super pretty! And it even has a ribbon on it!



So purdy! <3

Bye!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: