Saturday, October 8, 2011

When it falls apart, dry your eyes, dry your eyes (':

Gosh I love love LOVE belle of the boulevard from Dashboard Confessional (':

Don't really listen to much of their songs, well I've only heard of two songs so. YEAH! Haha (:


This song gave me hope again, though I'm pretty confused on the message they're trying to send through the song /: I read some of the comments and they said it's about a prostitute..? Huh..?

But for now I'm gonna interpret it as an inspirational song, though it's mostly for guys since a part of it goes,


he touches your leg
and thinks he's getting close
for now you let him,
just this once, just for now
and just like that, its over.




.... Okay I think it's about a prostitute .__.

But still, it's telling the prostitute to stay strong and keep her head up (: I.. Think..?



Whatever yo, the chorus is meaningful, the end (:



Meh, thought you were the same person i knew for so long, thought you've never changed through the years


But I'm glad you proved me wrong (: but it's just this time, can you keep it up?

Maybe theres something there, but then again, part of me doesn't wish to find out )':



Another must listen to song!

Last night on Earth - Greenday!


MUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTLISTEN <3




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: