Saturday, October 1, 2011

The more I wanna let it go (:

First time sleeping at 9 on a Friday night)':

Yes I know I have no life )':


But I was so tired and my voice was feeling so hoarse after..



Heh heh :P Expert mode yo B))


________________

Just came back from the MOST PEACEFUL DRIVE of my life!

You know why?


My aunt from Australia was in the car and my mum drove SOOOO SI MUN-LY! normally, I'd just pray we'd get home alive ._.

__________________


Went to buy some books just now too, and there was this lady who was looking for SPM books and asking me which brand is reliable and all :x then she asked me what form am I in. I said I was form 3 jokingly and her face was like



she was NOT A BIT AMUSED! must have even a teacher or some sort /:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: