Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ain't she a beaut! (:

Finally found the baby harp that I've been looking for!!





She's perfect (': sadly my soon to be baby is in USA so I have to wait for her to arrive <3 (haven't bought it yet :P) she's a 22-string Celtic lap harp, and if you look closer, she has a carved little heart on the sound board!! Cutest harp, EVER!! Plus is reminds me of the Guinness logo (:





Going down to London next week to check out the harp I ALMOST got if I didn't found sweet Brittany-22 xD 22 is the number of strings btw (:
This is the Eve-22, it's a Gothic harp and it's a lap harp as well! (I call it baby harp cause my parents would understand the size better) (: luckily I didn't buy this straight away cause Brittany is evidently more beautiful, PLUS they both are around the same size and have the same feel of strings (: and yea this is the harp I ALMOST got :x




This one is sharper at the pillar and Gothic harps it may be all ancient and antique-y, but I prefer the Celtic harp (: which has curves and is sexayyy! Thus, the name, Brittany xD nah I KEEDDD, I won't buy an instrument because it looks hot! -looks elsewhere- but since both of them sound similar, what the heck :3


Ugh I can't wait to get my baby! She's gonna sound so so amazing <3 plus she's portable! Meaning I can bring it back to Malaysia after my studies (: or even during the long break! So yea, I'm gonna give in my hopes and dreams of learning the pedal harp for this baby (':


UNTIL I earn my own money and buy the concert grand pedal harp (: in simpler terms, NEVER. HAHA!

Sorry for this rather dry post about harps /: I'm just feeling so excited! :D




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: