Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hey miss murder can I ?


HELLO PEOPLE!

Yeah, I'm feeling MUCH better compared to the last post :/ Guess my mum was right, I was just going through, "THAT TIME OF THE MONTH"


Heck I was even so sad bout the little little things, and everything made me wanna cry -__- tough time of the month for every girl I guess :/

ANYWAYS! I'm so so sorry for not blogging as frequent as I ought to. (BLAMES HOMEWORK AND TESTS)

And maybe just because I'm in a FAIRLY good mood today, thus, I is blogging to show my level of content :D

:DDDDDDDDD

Yea, thats my level of content.


ANYWAYS! Just gonna put up some photos of my experience in London :) I apologize in advance because my photography skills are some what the equivalent of a kangaroo.



But manda! A kangaroo doesn't know how to take photos!
EXACTLY.


So yeah, be nice, readers ._.

This was my first day in London! (:



Me and Ling Hong :D Went home early that day cause I had a tummy ache ):

Not my first Starbucks, but I totally love the Hot Chocolate here :3 My first Starbucks was with Ling Hong :D then this was when I went POUNDLAND! With Marvin (: When you say pound land you have to say it ENTHUSIASTICALLY, as if you're high on drugs.




This is the little "ball ball" thing on my scarf, WITH LITTLE DROPS OF SNOW :D And yea I know it was really little, BUT IT WAS SO COOL :D My first snow! ^^
And yea I put this up for fun :P I miss having lazy days, and shorts. HI ALLY! I miss you ):


OH! AND ANOTHER REASON I'M SO HAPPY :D damn -.- why is it always blue. -____-


I FINISHED DELETING ALL THE PHOTOS :D WHOOOO! :D even the ones that were in the Photo Library ._. FINALLY :DDD Somehow I feel a large burden LIFTED up :3 Goodbye, and good riddance! (:

No comments: