Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dog days are over yeaa




Sorry for all the emotional posts lately, been really down in the dumps these few days ): -checks calendar- nope, not it.

Anyways! This is a more photo based post on "HOW I KEEP MYSELF WARM IN THE WINTER"


Step 1 :



Boil water.




Step 2:

Pour steaming water into hot flask. Repeat Step 1 and 2.







( The one bought it Malaysia :x compare it with the grey one from UK, same price, different quality -___- )




Step 3 :


Put inside teddy bear







Step 4 :


HUG! (:












And that's how I keep warm! (: And moving on to a less warmth related topic? Valentines day. Ahh, how I dread this day.



Not cause I'm a hater of people showing love and all, NOT AT ALL -___- It's just that this year, well lets just say I had a really bad experience this year.

So on the way back home, I took a detour and went to the nearby sundry shop to get me some ice-cream (: I never liked ice-cream, but I thought it'll be fun to finish a whole tub of ice-cream and watch a movie, like how they do in the movies. haha (:






And yea I am attempting to finish it all by myself (: And sadly cause UK doesn't have Walls or Kings Ice-cream like back in Malaysia ): My only resort was Haagen Dazs, and to my dismay, was the most expensive ): Its like the Ferrari of Ice-creams.





Then slowly, I noticed many little little things around me that made me smile (:


Colourful files! :D one for each subject I'm taking! (:




And my parcel finally arrived in the mail!! <3





So happy to see the address (':




And the stamps! And my name :3 And MISS -__- Had a little trouble with the bank and I'm known as Mrs here, thus, I is happy when my name has a miss in front :P



The recycled scout books from S&J! (: Yea I know its silly to make my parents ship it all the way across the globe, but I really like it ): Plus the ones I had got drenched in water so I was pretty sad ): Okay, VERY sad. To the extent my parents had to ship books instead of clothes -__-





Yea I admit I'm pretty bummed that everyone of my friends received Valentines Day presents from their sweethearts or friends, and I got books.





Anyways! Going back to enjoying my movie with the aid of mah ice-cream that I bought for myself cause I is a sad idiot.















Yea forgive me for the messy hair, was too lazy (and couldn't be bothered) to tidy up. P/s : I'm wearing my 2010 Outreach Team jacket!! <3 I wear it to sleep every night (':

No comments: