Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The irony!


G'd Ev'nin G'vner!

Today, I'm gonna show you how I live (cheaply) in UK :P This is a guide for all you lazy bums out there who are just TOO DAMN LAZY to wake up early for breakfast. This is how you eat "on-the-go"(and die young) Well, how I eat to be more specific :P


ENJOY!



When I was back in Malaysia, I get excited when I see cheap and nice clothes,
In England, don't get me wrong, I still do love cheap and nice clothes,
It's just that I get even MORE excited when I find cheap food.


Yeah, its all about survival to me in England. And ever since that good for nothing bastard stole my purse, I have to save up much much more than I USUALLY save per week. Umm, the ice-cream had a VERY GOOD REASON! I was sad ):


My home stay parent was kind enough to bring me to Costco, this super huge super gigantic wholesale warehouse that sold almost EVERYTHING! (in bulk) Sadly there weren't many healthy choices there, so I settled for the yummy food and decided to burn off all my fats by walking to school. Like I always do -__- It honestly helped me lost weight! I mean whilst all my other friends are gaining weight, I'm actually losing ._.WHICH IS SUPER AWESOME! No offense :x


Well I spent a lot of money )': BUT I have to make a choice, whether to spend more money buying my own breakfast, or be late for school. Save money, be late for school, DON'T save money, but be early ._. HMMS.


I'm gonna spend money sleeping in.



And instead of being one of those cool Asians who takes photo of their beautifully decorated expensive food that they have when they dine in POSH restaurants, I decided to blog about cheap unhealthy food which I eat while I walk to school / on the bus :P Just to give you a taste of what my life in UK is (:


So this is what I bought!


A cereal pack of 35, for 9 pounds, which is RM45, -stabs chest- But still, it'll probably last me for 8 weeks? Not counting Tuesday cause I always sleep in and my class starts FAIRLY late (: So yeah 8 weeks, 2months. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME (:

OM NOM NOM NOM! These are like super yummy, but at the same time super fattening x.x BUT I BURN OFF THE FATS WALKING TO SCHOOL (self comfort) Thats 40 bars! Hmm, so thats umm, 9 weeks? Okay 2 months plus a little extra. For 9 pounds as well, REASONABLE! :X -pats back- Oats and chocolate, best combo, EVER! And it keeps me full up till lunch, so HURRAY :D

AHEM, hem hem. This was just for fun :P In CASE I want to snack before Wednesday class, since its the busiest day of the week, I DESERVE A SNACK! Or maybe I'll just eat em for breakfast :P Hmm, I'll try having em for breakfast one day and see how it goes :3 Thats 18 packs so its round 3-4 weeks? Round a month.

SO YEAH! Thats round 5 months worth of breakfasts? :P Hmm. Total 20 pounds :/ -STABS CHEST MULTIPLE TIMES- -pats back- I'll find a way to make it through ><

But it's funny how I'm here trying to save money, when I hear people spending 10k GBP per month, PER MONTH! I mean like wtfff? How do people even HAVE that kind of money )': IS OKAYZ! Someday I'm gonna earn back 10x the money I've lost. PER WEEK! I mean, umm per month! awwh yeah :3 Someday, just someday (:

Btw I saw pickle jars and I just HAD TO take a photo :P QIAO WEI! Pickle jars! Does it remind you of something? :P







BY THE WAY! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SIS! Technically it's still your birthday here, but you're already asleep ): Sorry I couldn't Skype with you tonight but I'm SURE I'll make up for it! Just wait for me (and your present) for another few more months kay? I'll be back in no time <3 Love you sis (: MWAMWAMWA :)

No comments: