Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In desperate need

Of a chill pill ): I'm still really bothered by the fact of choosing universities and my personal statements, and ESPECIALLY my LNAT test )': because essay is never, never never never my strong point (ironic for a person who's going for law eh)


It's like I'm constantly reminded I'm not good enough to compete against so and so cause I'm so lacking in general knowledge and current affairs. Plus my geography sucks.


Everyday I wake up, I'm afraid of what might become of me. Will I ever get into the university I want? Will I ever be smart enough to finish my course? Will I ever be employed?


Circling round the mere facts that I'm just an ordinary girl, with mediocre grades and an uninteresting life, what chances do I have against people who spend their traveling and exploring the world, reading interesting books and learning umpteen languages? None.


Am I screwed? Pretty much, yes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: