Tuesday, February 28, 2012

(:




Poor Adrian, his fork as he says "has flaps" HAHAHAHA! nah it's nothing gross, just that the plastic got stuck to each other :P




Pretty Sakura-looking flowers by the side of the road (: Yea I kinda looked like an idiot standing by the road with my phone pointing upwards ._.




The image of perfection (': she's really so beautiful lah D': I WANT )':

Finally got a reply from the UK distributor :x sadly it's bad news ):










D: the sad truth )':

I'd never be able to afford it in a million gazillion years ): plus it's just a baby harp.. A VERY PRETTY ONE INDEED! So I wrote back,





And requested the price for ANOTHER smaller (and cheaper) version of the harp with less levers, meaning I can play less songs unless I transpose keys :x

I know I'm cheap lah ): I just can't afford to make my parents pay so much for something that I won't make a career out of.


But if only I could make a career out of music, trust me, it'll be the best news in the world (': and I wouldn't even care if I die rich or poor, at least I would die doing something I love (:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: