Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sucky day





I got pick pocketed in London today.


Whatever happened today is just a result of my carelessness and ignorance. I blame no one but myself.

Yeah that's my arm -_- I thought it was just goosebumps so I just left it there for a week and now it got worse )': it doesn't look bad in the photo but it looks damn ugly in reality.


Though I keep telling myself it's okay to feel bad for a while but then move on, I can't seem to have this bad feeling that someone somewhere is enjoying my parent's hard earn money. The rage is so immense I feel hatred for the person. But nonetheless, I'm still gonna let it go and hope the person has a damn good reason for taking my money, not for leisure but for something more meaningful, like medical treatment or education. It's pointless to predict the fate of my money and all I can do is hope for the best.

Goodnight


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: