Monday, February 13, 2012

Stereotypes?

Don't know why I'm feeling so sad that the Italian grandma is leaving for Italy tomorrow ): Could be the fact she started crying and hugging me or maybe cause I miss my own grandma in Malaysia )': Whatever it is, the feeling is hard to shake off!


She's so compassionate, which reminds me of my grandma back in Malaysia ): She might seem like a tough cookie on the exterior, but she's soft and gentle in the inside ): Like a Subway cookie! Heck, I'm gonna miss her, plus the fact she mentioned that this might be the last time she's ever gonna see me, made me heart shatter a little and yea I did cry.. a little ):


Sometimes we have to say goodbye to acquaintances to make room for new people in our life, not by completely forgetting about them, but keeping them in our memory, as someone who made a difference in our life. It might not be big, but it sure meant something, and she meant something, to me (:

No comments: