Friday, March 9, 2012

All we need is love (:

But now, all I need is a place to rest my feet! -___-


Omg today was a extremely tiring day )': don't know why but my feet hurt so badly, I feel like ripping the soles of my feet and soaking em in ice cold water before self-reattaching them back again.





This is best place on earth to be now.


I swear, if one day I were to collapse while walking up hill BACK HOME, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd probably just lay there till someone realizes I'm missing -_-

I mean, THIS was how tired I was, I was walking, no wait, I mean STRUGGLING up the hill and I got so tired I just stopped and stoned. Then when I realize the pain got worse, I kept walking. And to top it all off, once my brain started to shut down, this song came on




-____- and this is the very choir-y version. And they sounded SO CHEERFUL AND SO JOLLY!



-mentally stabs self-


Once I reached the doorstep, I took out my bus pass and repeatedly swap it on the door -__- till I realized I needed my keys. That's how tired I was.

Right now, I just wanna be at the most relaxed state I can be, with a little help from




A nice warm cup lemon water :3




A biscuit :3 ( p/s: I already finished it ): ) I want another one! But I'm too damn lazy to put my feet on the ground ):

And..





CHEESEEEEEE :D


Okay goodnight everyone (:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: