Thursday, March 1, 2012

James (:

He knocked on my door and asked me whether I wanted to play a game with him. So I was like but I have a test tomorrow ): BUT OKAY :DD


So he brought me to his computer and showed me this



He said, LOOK! I'm building my own house!! Then I asked him why does it look like a Microsoft Excel document -_- shouldn't it look more like The Sims? ._. he said, nono this is fun!





Sure, James /: Lots of fun :x building walls and installing beds in every room ._. I asked him where was Oliver (his brother) gonna stay and he said, " I'm gonna build Oliver another house!" then I was like aww so sweet of you (:



"but of course MUCH smaller than mine, cause in the future I'll be much richer than him"


SMH, angmoh kids :P


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: