Sunday, March 18, 2012

And you can't truly love until you've given up on it


Morbid version : Hello dear world and all who inhibit it.

Optimistic version : HELLO DEAR WORLD AND ALL WHO INHIBIT IT! :D

Okay, I'm just bored. And wanted to update a little before I clean up and go down town to get supplies :3

YESTERDAY! I FOUND "THE OATMEAL" SITE! And today I lost it -___- I don't know why Safari's being a bitch and not letting me view it. And YESSS, I USE SAFARI -_- Cause I'm too lazy to download anything else.


Also, more on irrelevant news that happened to me yesterday. I had my first lunch meal in bed :DD While reading Oatmeal Comics :3
AND IT WAS SO YUMMMMYYY :3

SALMON PIE WITH BAKED POTATOES! and green peas and carrots.

IT WAS SO GOODDD :3

Then it was OFF TO TESCO :D To get me a nice digital clock, WHICH COSTED ME A BOMB )': But it was pink and pretty so.. OH WELL (: Will post a picture after I buy batteries later (: *Yea I know I'm irrelevant, photo of clock also wanna post -_-* BUT I JUST LIKE DOCUMENTING THINGS :D



Just a beautiful cherry blossom tree down the street :3 THE HOUSE OF WHICH THIS TREE IS IN FRONT OF IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL D: but I can't take a picture cause it might be a BIT CREEPY. Just a tad bit.

LET ME DESCRIBE IT!

The whole house is painted in sunshine yellow (MY DREAM HOUSE) And the windows have shutters which are painted olive green and with CUT OUT HEARTS! And the roof of the house looks so gingerbread house-ish. IT'S SO PRETTYYYY :3 LIKE A LITTLE LEGO COTTAGE HOUSE. So english :P



Oh yeah, and I stole a strawberry from the bowl at home :3 That was supposed to be for a party I think. BUT IT WAS SO TEMPTING D: SO HUGE AND JUICY OMG! D: thatswhathesaid and it was probably the sweetest strawberry I've ever tasted!! ): I always hated strawberries cause most of em are always so sour :/





TODAY MORNING :D

Did a career test when I woke up, cause I felt like it, and started doing more research on my courses and universities ): So stressed!! )': Did a personality test, which led to my career test. And this is what came out.



Social work. hmm, I won't mind :D I would actually like it (: BUTTTT! LOOK! I'm suited to be a LIBRARIAN, MORE THAN A LAWYER.

Education, I don't mind lah, after all it's always been like one of my dreams(NB: I said ONE OF) to marry a rich guy so I don't have to work, and I can opt to be a kindergarden teacher :3 But sadly, life doesn't work that way, and they're not enough rich guys in the world to go around. D:

So now my only hope in life is to get a job and be a workaholic ):

-mentally stabs self on the chest-

Went downstairs to find myself HOME ALONE :D WHOOO! :D But I'm going out anyways so meh LOL!

AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND ON THE KITCHEN TABLE.


PIEEEEEEEEE :3


OH GLORIOUS PIE.

So being the lazy dirty me, I decided to have breakfast in my room again :3

and yes I stole strawberries again.

LOOK AT HOW FREAKING HUGE THE STRAWBERRY IS. And out of shaped too. HUGEEEE :3 And yea, I got some cheese too :3 CHEESEEEE :3


OH OH AND TODAY'S MIYOKIN'S BIRTHDAY :DDDDD

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MIYOOO <333


Oh yea, and If you read my blog, I googled the birthday song in French for you :3

Joyeux Anniversaire
Joyeux Anniversaire
Joyeux Anniversaire...
(...name of the person ...)
Joyeux Anniversaire


The bestest friend a friend could want :3

And in economic terms, Miyo, you are not a "want", because humans have unlimited wants and finite resources. You, are a necessity to me :3 Something humans can't live without!



LOVE YOU, MISS YOU! HOPING TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK :DDDD


No comments: