Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hee hee (:




















It looks big cause I look tiny ):



Yea I know I look very shabby /: But I couldn't care less cause it is cold as FRICK here! ): (here being, in my room) -_- I think they like "forgot" me or something ): Y U NO TURN ON RADIATOR! )':



I know I show off a lot ): But that's because I consider myself to be very lucky to have nice things in life. And I thank my parents, more than anyone else, for giving me all that I need, and more (:


I may not own the most posh posh bags, or have 18372938162 inch heels, or a hot rockin' bod, but I'm happy being sloppy, lazy, (small) me (: In my opinion, I have everything a girl could ever want! (for now) :P

Like the other day, I was in bio class (I don't see any relevance for this story in this situation but I just need a reason to say it) and we all tried to measure, well, we DID measure our lung capacities through this spirometer (: and we were passing the CLEAN equipment round the table and everyone was getting 3k+ (cept my two other girl classmates cause they didnt wanna try) and I got up till 1k ): and my teacher, said it was cause I'm tiny :S then she laughed, but I was fine with it!


And then during test period, I put my pencilcase on the floor (sorry Chris, the pencilcase you gave me can't fit a calculator, but I'm using it for something else! (: ) and the invigilator was like, HEY! That's almost as big as you!

I didn't get what it meant, cause I was busy recalling types of epithelial layers -_- until I came out of the test hall and went OHHHH! oh. -_-


And yesterday I went up to London to see the harp I wanted, and the (tall and huge) man was helping me to put it in a casing, and he held it with one hand EASILY, and he said "you try!" I held it with both hands and it's 3/4 my height -_- but you know what! I don't care!


If getting comments bout my height makes people smile, then be it! If making jokes bout my height makes people laugh, then be it!


Cause I rather be happy being flawed than to be miserable and perfect (:







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: