Sunday, March 4, 2012

Meet my college friends!


Well just some of em,
Cause only a few -CLEARS THROAT-, only one -__- , wanted to play with Photobooth with me HAHA


Cherries that Re Gin shared with us :DD

Re Gin!
And Trinh (:

I told her I was tying my hair and she was like "I DUN KAREEEEEEE"



HAHAHAHAH! This was not a candid. After the photo was taken Chung Han was like "Eh, do I look cool ar, harh? Cool anot? Eh quite cool ar. Okay" -continues watching anime-



SHE'S SUPER ADORABLE I TELL YOU!! :DDDD
She looks like a 12-year old, SERIOUS!
And believe it or not, she's only one year younger than me -___-

AND BACK OFF GUYS! She's taken!! (:

Guys who read my blog : AWWWW )':

She was like, OMG! WE SO SEXY. HAHAHAH! Cuteness!! (:

I'm so sorry, She's gonna hate me for this but, THIS IS TOO ADORABLEEE!! AHAHHAHA
Sorry my face ain't skinny enough to pull off a "chipmunk" u_u




ME AND GIN <3

END! (:

Omg why is this blue again -__-

WILL BLOG LATER WHEN I GET MY BOOKBOOK COVERRRRR <3 :3

No comments: