Thursday, March 15, 2012

MUST LISTEN.


First time uploading a video to my blog ._. AND MANY MORE TO COME :D
Since now I can only blog with my laptop, (curses dumb iPhone updates), I think I'd be posting more vids and photos up (: Sadly would be a bit time lagged since I can't take a photo and post it like how I used to do with my phone ): -sighs-

ANYWAYS! ENJOY THIS VIDEO :D IT IS AWESHOME POSSHUM! :3

Hope you like it as much as I do! Well, I've been listening to it like for the 5th time now and I'm still loving the bass line <3 IT'S SO WICKED COOL.

And yea I could have posted the full length one, but I think that typography is the SHIT! :D Sadly after attempting to learn it through the (short) holidays, I still can't do nuts.



Beware, another vague comment directed at someone because I'm such a coward I dare not post his or her details.


Stop being such a vain pot. You make people like me seem as though I am the happiest idiot in the world :D Sure, I don't have any problems! Why don't you complain EVEN MORE about your oh-so-miserable-life?




No comments: