Thursday, March 8, 2012

Torrents (:

Thanks to Bryan and Adrian, I understand torrenting now! (sort of) ._. lol my iPhone autocorrected it to tormenting. HAHA


Anyways, I found this Classical compilation torrent online which had 155 tracks and I was so happy!! :D finally more classical songs to go into my collection :3

The best part, they have all the songs I know the tune to but never knew their names :c yea I know I'm ignorant /:

But it beats humming a tune out to someone (horribly) and let em guess what I'm trying to hum out -_-


They also have my favourites! (mostly Tchaikovsky :3) and all the other famous classics like Claire de Lune and Hungarian Dance No.5 and and and Humoresque!! :DDD which I have been repeatedly hearing Oliver play and I'd start humming to myself in my room like an mental idiot :P


Also! The compilation included some of the songs I wanted to hear! Like Radetsky march and 1812 overture that my history teacher mentioned before (: which are so good! (:


Surprisingly they're also a few classics but not Classical songs. Which I get annoyed with cause theres a slight difference between Classical songs and Classic songs. One of the poser Classical songs was the Imperial March from Star wars! Which goes dumdumdumdum dum dumdum dum dumdum HAHAHA And also the Godfather! :O


2 of my concert songs were also inside (': so I'm very happy! The Entertainer and Greensleeves. Omg greensleeves still sound so beautiful after 1848382819192727 times of repeating and listening to it T-T


Just wanted to say thanks to whoever who took the time to compile this beautiful list!! <3


Well that's all for me today. Can't get too happy now, I've got tests tomorrow ): but on the bright side! I get to sleep now!! :DDD So sleep deprived ): and I hope I'll dream of something or someone nice tonight :3





My missing piece is somewhere out there! We both just don't know it yet (:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: