Friday, November 4, 2011

And I still shed a tear, every once in a while

I CAN'T SLEEP! All I can think about, is how much I'm gonna miss my classmates, and how much I'm gonna miss my friends from highschool )':

I really don't wanna do a lengthy message to everyone I know cause I KNOW I'm definitely gonna cry, but I'll just sum up the things I'd miss bout being in CHS (:

In class I never really got to knew the others WELL till this year, sure I know them individually, but I never got to know them personally till this year /: does that make sense to you? :P

I was typing half way when I realized I'm just gonna keep it really REALLY short cause there's too much to write cause you know how draggy I can get ):

• the comforting silence in class beside Xian
• Xian shouting at Howser
• Me shouting at Howser
• Howser shouting at chris
• Chris' wtf face
• Wai Teck taking my stuff (not so much of the stealing my money part) :P
• Wai teck's stupid "chop" phase, chopping dates on everyone and saying that "we're expired"
• Ee lynn's random singing
• Lai Mun calling me 米田共
• Ee Lynn's laugh :P
• Darrion's awkward sleeping positions
• Darrion's awkward syok-sendiri dance moves ._.
• Darrion's awkward pedosmile
• Xian's super super epic sarcasm
• blaming Wai Teck for everything that goes missing :D
• Kuan yee's dumb seal impersonation :P
• rushing the class board
• when half the class sleeps (:
• playing killer with the class ): ):
• playing monopoly deal ): (eventhough I only played for a while)
• lying to the teachers bout what we actually do :P
• Jia zhen's singing before a stressful exam
• yen Kee wishing me happy birthday unnecessarily
• Ee Lynn's "hi."
• when miss Ong "zat's" us jokingly
• Puan see's super cute "theories" of bio
• her mispronounciation :x


Now for the bigger picture, my whole 5 years in CHS,
• running in the rain with Qiao wei cause of her rain theory :P
• random singing with Qiao wei
• when me and Qiao wei nick named everyone cause we couldn't remember their names
• joining clubs with mabe and then end up quiting most of em
• when we used to sit at "the tiang" (':
• meeting up in bengkel before school
• seeing Miyo and Emily every morning in the bengkel (':
• walking to school with mabe
• seeing Miyo Emi and mabe after school downstairs pissed at me cause I'm always late :x
• UKH CAMP DD:
• football practice (singular cause I only been for one ): or two at most)
• HIJAU DECO <3
• cooking starch (':
• figuring out how to cook starch
• blaming each other when it comes out sucky
• using the UKH PA mike system to play our own songs :P
• Getting really really dirty and smelly for hijau :P
• Jia Min's AWWWW!
• that awkward moment when Zhen yuan's super gangster talk, is actually how he usually talks ._.
• Kenji's brother. HAHAHA
• owh! Totally forgot, hijau marching ):
• setting up deco in the padang, when it was so hot and everyone was pissed at everyone /: sort of.
• Me and Emily's super short Harmonica phase
• going for debating trips to look at other people debate with Miyo (: (: definitely will not miss feeling stupid bout myself, embarrassing myself by debating, or the "CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE YOU" guy. CHEESY PICK UP LINE.



SO SO SO SO SO MUCH MORE! but I'm just too lazy to list em out :x


I had a REALLY REALLY awesome time in CHS, though sometimes I wish I hadn't chose this school due to a lot of factors such as, the rule that chinese is compulsory, or the strict discipline rules, or my stupid emo phase due to dumb and naive puppy love-__-, spending more time worrying bout my childish relationships that I really push my friends and everything that's right in front of me away(biggest regret of all), its the friends that pull me through and make me realize that going to CHS was one of the best choices ever made.


I guess, the reason I didn't cry during graduation, was cause I know the people I miss and love the most, are gonna be the people I'm gonna be seeing even after we part ways(: we'll still keep in touch, im sure of it! And whatever happens, i have faith we'll still see each other someday in the later future (:


Goodbye CHS!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: