Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And ME NO LIKEY YOUUU




I know it's gross but HAHA! The ONLY day I don't have tuitions, and I'm sick. For the WHOLE DAY! like, wth? Some kind of joke? -___-





I will never laugh at Ee Lynn's eyedrop medicine anymore u_u now that I have it, it's freaking annoying how bitter it is ): and yes I know the eyedrops goes INTO the eye





BEST SHARPIE COLOURS EVER! Sadly they're all my sister's /:



"MUM! where did my college fees go?"

"WHY! to buy your sister more sharpies of course! What's an 11 year old girl without butt loads of sharpies!"


Dood, when I was 11..


Hmm, what did I do when I was 11? ._.



LALALALALALALALLAA
Dang, just passing time, waiting for it to turn 9 :P I shall go eat glue now. BYE!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: