Friday, November 18, 2011

GOODMORNING SUNSHINE <3

Yea I just woke up :x note to self, never nap for 5 hours in the afternoon @@ honestly I don't think it was a nap, it was more of a afternoon SLEEP -_-



So my mum woke me up an hour ago but I swatted her like a fly so she got pissed and left cake for me in the fridge



Cake @__@



And told me to wake my sister up. NO WAY YO! the last time my mum bought cake for me, MY SISTER ATE IT ALL! no way man no way. IM EATING ALL THE CAKE! then I'll make toast for her or something.



HAHA, toast :3










Mm.. Cake.. @___@







MMMM.. cake.. @____@



SUCKER! I'm finishing the green tea one before waking you up!



OMG 90210 is up!! :DDD



Mm cake.. @___@



BAI! :D



-touches tummy and admires the 90210 people- )': )':


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: