Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WHY?!

UGH! HAIR. GROW. FASTER! -tugs hair frantically-





21 more days for you to grow!! -TUGS EVEN MORE- D: WHAI WHAI WHAI did I even cut it short in the first place?! Been doing EVERYTHING to make it grow faster, avoid tying my hair, taking longer baths, combing it whenever I study D: do you know how vain that is -_-

And after like 2/3 months of doing so, NOW it only starts to curl properly ): I wish I had more time for it to grow! )': -TUGS HAIR-






On a lighter note, there's only 7 more days left of SPM and I'm still feeling sane! I think ._.


Yesterday we had sejarah and the day before, we had a lot of rumors for tips and all so I decided to forward to some of my friends cause I didn't have much money left /: and this is what I got back. 2/6 people replied this







Then in school Darrion told me he'd buy me ice cream if he gets A+. THATS 3/6! So that's half the people who think that ice cream makes me happy. Like seriously guys? -__- ... HOW DID YOU KNOW?! :DDDDDD






Sorry, bad quality /: but wait till I get my lappy then I'd definitely upload photos from the camera :P NO MORE SMALL AND PIXELIZED PHOTOS! Rejoice!! By then I'd also put up a chat box so I won't have to feel so lonely :3 that is, if anyone even visits my blog )':


Blog population : 1, YO MAMA.


So bored lately, and the only social networks I use is whatsapp and Facebook. Is blogger considered a social network? ._. meh don't think so. SO! the only thing I ever do is watch YouTube videos about babies and compare how Asians and Angmoh people dress. Asian models especially Japanese and Korean are so gorgeous @@ heck they could wear a rubbish bag and still look good! But no, I'm still not giving into the whole Korean kraze /: My love for dear Kendall still stays strong! <3 and no, it's not Kendall Jenner -_- she's pretty and all but can they sing like Kendall? Ahh. (:


I know he loves me! He just doesn't know it yet :D HAHA!






But still Evanescence beats Big Time Rush (: sorry guys but Amy Lee is.. Unbelievably cool @@ She is so cool and her voice is AMAZING! she plays the piano and guess what! I found out she plays the harp too! Damn, she. Is. awesome. :P and she totally has that bad ass look but still manages to look so pretty @@





Okay most people won't find her pretty but I think she has that haunting beauty that is so so unique! And she's way better looking than Kristen Stewart :P


Oh damn, it's 1.30! /: Good luck everyone for maths tomorrow! (:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: