Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gotta catch em all!

My sister downloaded a Pokémon quiz on my phone @@ so I decided to try it out since I know I'm gonna delete it anyways xD


There's like 4 different leagues and I only know one @@ the rest are just random alphabets put together to form a cool name




Aww! Gary's favorite Pokémon! (: not the Pokémon trainer Gary, my friend Gary ._.


Anyways, when we were young he'd used to sing Jigglypuff's song everytime we got into the car on the way to tuition ._. well, he had a phase. And he'd used to go "Gary Gary! he's the man! If he can't do it, no one can!"


Ahh, good times (:





Oh yeah! :D 150/151! If only they had Pokémon quizzes in SPM -_- it's funny how every kid could remember all the names of Pokémon but found it hard when it came to the multiplication table @@ looking back, if only I had that kinda memory to study Bio or Sejarah, fooh, straight A+ man :P


So after finishing the 1st League I decided to try Johto since I've watched a couple of episodes at wei's house when I was young :PP





My gosh -.- what the hell is that? -.- though it's easy to guess since it looks somewhat like a dog is should be Houndoom, but I'm not wasting my time trying to guess 100 Johto Pokémons I've never seen @@


Maybe I'll download the Kanto league episodes after SPM :3 but I still gotta download 90210, Desperate Housewives and IT crowd /:


Well, back to Bio




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: