Thursday, November 24, 2011

We all became friends, as we learned how to fight (:




9gag is so awesome @@



MEH! HELLO WORLD AT 5.30 AM! -___- no I did not purposely wake up at 5 to study /: I'm not that crazy/hardworking, unfortunately. It's cause I slept at 9.30 yesterday @@ and now I can't go back to sleep!! GAH!






Should I get up and study? Or should I continue to toss and turn and hopefully catch some shut eye before I go for my LAST chemistry tuition? /: it's quite pointless lying in bed in the heat and staring at the ceiling fan till I fall asleep, though through experience, the chances I'd ACTUALLY fall asleep is 10% -__-


BUT THEN AGAIN, MY BED SO COMFY! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME D:



Sigh, today and tomorrow I'd be busy running up and down I probably won't get to study at all )': PRAISE LORD FOR THE HOLIDAY ON MONDAY! Or else I'd actually flunk chemistry and biology. And by flunk I mean give up, not fail or anything /: my parents are typical Asian parents. One time I failed sejarah when I was in form1, damn, they were SO PISSED! They even threatened to send me out of the house, so after that term, I never failed a subject ever again xD Guess it was good discipline (:



Itinerary for today and tomorrow /:

Today : Chemistry tuition, then going to KL to do my Visa, and before that, mum wants to eat some chicken in KL that's supposedly VERY GOOD? ._. my mum's a KL person. You can blindfold her and put her on the streets and she'll still find her way /: dang, I wanna do that! Maybe I should /: never really explored KL before. I mean we live like an hour drive from one of the greatest cities in the world (._.) and I've never really went round /: -nudges Miyo, Mabe and Emi-


Then at night! I'm having dinner at my aunt's place /: gosh I hope it ain't one of those "meet the family thing" where there's so many people and I'll be so lost cause I can't remember names well :x and then the whole "WHEN I LAST SAW YOU, YOU WERE THISSSS TALL" then I'd get all depressed cause I'd realize, I DIDN'T GROW MUCH -_-" but my aunt says my cousin's London cousin is bringing her fiancé and APPARENTLY! he's really good looking @@ well let's see how good looking is good looking LAH! Hmm, if she's my cousin's cousin, is she still considered my cousin? ._. confuseddd @@ well I hope she's my cousin! Then I'd have 2 lawyer cousins! :D more people to seek advice from :3



Then tomorrow morning! Da wedding! :D have to be at my aunt's house in the morning @@ and then go for the church wedding in the afternoon, and there's such a big gap i between! How can I study when I have to get ready and all @@ by the time I get ready and sit down to study, it'll be time to leave. Sienzzzz -.-

Then at night! The wedding DINNER! the best part of the wedding, cause we get food. Well I HOPE we get enough food @@ but the sucky part is I'll be sitting with my other cousins who ALL have girlfriends/ boyfriends/ angmoh fiancé. I'm not really close to em, so yeah I think I'd be pretty bored, plus they're like 10 years older than me? SPM to em was probably in the ice age.


Wow, it's not even happened and I already illustrated the whole thing @@ well I'm really bored and doubt I'd blog about the wedding unless I upload photos (: BUT I DON'T HAVE MY LAPPY YET! and all the other laptops in the house are.. Laggy enough /: don't wanna add extra load. Or memory or whatever IT term people use
:x sorry I'm an IT illiterate, gadget illiterate and practically everything that involves technology /:




but I have one special skill I have developed through the years.




I can sit in front of the tv for hours without drinking or eating. Yeaaaaaa!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: