Wednesday, November 30, 2011

AWHH! (':

Found this poem online :P

Charmanders are red,
Squirtels are blue.
If you were a pokemon, I'd choose you.

Your smile is stronger than a Hyperbeam,
Like Jesse and James,
We'd make the perfect team.

I'll stay by your side,
Like Pikachu and Ash,
And I'll love you,
More than a level 80 rapidash.

You're more legendary than a Zapdos, Entei or Mew.

But out of 450, I choose you.



AWWHHHHH!! (':


Well it was sweeter than the whole 2 hours of Breaking Dawn -_- watched it just now with Sue, Xian, Xian's sis, Yee Jin, Darrion, Chris and Howser and all throughout the movie I was laughing xD thanks for making Twilight ever so memorable! :P

And the rant begins,


Everyone says they want to find their Edward or their Bella, but why? They're both unimaginably stubborn and incredibly stupid. sure they stick to each other like 2 pieces of melted cheese but it's so weird! When they're together, all they do is smile and make out. I mean, dont they EVER talk about anything else?!

And I noticed when they're alone they just go all awkward and all and THEN start making out again. Sure, you can say they're "comfortable in their silence" but admit it, would you want a husband that'll just stare at you like he's seeing into your soul everytime you're alone? Once or twice is kinda sweet but EVERYTIME?!


For example,

Scenario: a non drama day, away from everything else.

Bella : umm so, what do you wanna do next?

Edward : Anything you wanna do, I'll follow you, (this is where the epic violin sounds come in to add to the "effect") I'll be your shadow, your protector, your knight and..


Bella : let's make out. (CD scratch)


-engulfs each other faces by the exchanging of salivary amylase-







Pathetic -_- and they call that true love. That's not true love, that's awkward. True love is the ability to burp, fart, pick your nose in front of your partner and not be ashamed of it. Pretty much like Marshall and Lily, THAT'S true love!

Irony is, Marshall and Lily aren't even a couple in real life and they portray a sweeter couple in 30 minutes then the supposedly "power couple of Hollywood" Bella and Edward did in 2 hours.

IM NOT DONE YET!!

WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD WALK DOWN THE AISLE WITH THIS FACE





Couldn't find a bigger picture. But yeah! Dude so unnatural. She always pretends to be so clingy and needy in front of Edward but in the show she kept stressing on how "strong" she is. Quote "I can do this, I'm strong enough"

What the heck, cliche much? Just admit you're a whiny ass 18 year old who got knocked up by your shiny hubby, and made the whole world suddenly REVOLVE round you. Stubborn bitch.



I don't know why I'm so agitated by just a 2 hour movie @@ probably cause I'm just pissed off that Jacob didn't get his fair share )': or that Jacob didn't take off his shirt that much in this movie. AAWW! ):

I think its more of the 2nd one :3 WHY YOU NO TOPLESS JACOB! D: Paid RM7 for nothing ;A;

Conclusion, I'd rather watch Harry Potter over and over again till my eyes bleed (even if I'm not a fan), then to watch Twilight all over again.


Dumb plot, dumb storyline, lousy acting. Nuff said!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: