Wednesday, November 23, 2011

They'd be damn proud of me (':

Another awesome song from Rise Against (: Hero of War, GO LISTEN TO IT! it made me wanna cry /: Rise against has nice songs! (that are non-stereotyped) which I absolutely love! I mean I really don't get why songs HAVE to revolve round love and break-ups and partying. Is there nothing else to life than love, break-ups and parties?


Anyways, just a short post before heading to bed, to study again -_- gonna have a midnight snack ): though it's really bad and probably only digestible for another 6 hours than the average 4 -_-, I'm really hungry and I didn't eat much for dinner cause I was so nervous I can't make it for the 8pm study shift /: yea i have a weird studying habit /: I have to start at the first minute of the hour or else the toxin in me that goes by the name of laziness slothosa (made-up word) will go off and my lazy-ass synthom will be triggered -_-




In short, it's just a habit ._.



Om nom nom-ing on PBnJ and going to bed, in another 1 hour /: seems right?





Yea I know I'm damn 无聊, photo of bread also need ._.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: