Sunday, November 20, 2011

TWEEDLE DEE DUM

HELLO :D


Today was a fun fun day :D well only 3 hours of it was fun, the rest was just sleep, and whining cause I slept -_-


After my Sunday morning dim sum, me and Miyo went to Mabe's house to surprise her for her birthday!


Details are all in Miyo's blog :P http://miyonite.blogspot.com/
(promotes blog)


YOU'RE, WELCOME! :D nah just kidding!


Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY MABEL!! <3333



Sorry we made you hold the cake /: And sorry for the lousy photo, again I took this from my camera with my phone's camera -_-

MWAHMWAHMWAHMWAH! <33



AnyWHOO, I'm bored and I'm lazy D:




I know it looks nothing like my words but this is how it looks like when I'm having a lazy day @_@






My moral nilai book! Had it since form1, AFTER TOMORROW I WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER!


Then my mum tells me : 收给妹妹啊,不要乱丢啊!


-__- damn. Don't get to have that satisfaction of throwing it into the tongsampah after exams TT__TT


And guess what I found!! The stretchable and retractable Rila earphones Ivena gave to me for my birthday!! (: (: sob ): I miss her so much and I feel bad for not giving her her birthday present yet ): She's such a sweetheart (': miss her so much /: doubt she'd ever read my blog though :P





Mehh! Spending time blogging bout random things @_@


I'll probably just panic later at night and blog about it again /:


oh btw! Whoever who's reading this post! See the chatbox on the right? Drop a comment so I know you stopped by! :DD see! At least now I know someone besides my mum reads my blog! -figuratively points to Ee Lynn- :PPP



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: