Thursday, May 17, 2012

Distractions



Was doing last revision for economics for tomorrow, when I got distracted ): By yummy (over-sweetened) biscuits :x So I created a distraction, FROM a distraction :P


By doodling, I was distracted. But IN THE LONG RUN, after covering my cookie jar with another distraction, it will be a net welfare gain. Cause negative distraction + negative distraction automatically cancels itself out :P




Okay I totally made that up. But it was a good try ):

Sigh, I know this batch of doodles suck ): Cause I got the eyes a bit too huge and creepy plus the colours were all messed up ): LACK OF SCARCE RESOURCES. I.e. basic Sharpie colours ): Meh!



This was around August 2011? See the difference when you have smaller eyes and less "pastel" colours! Okay I admit both kinda suck. Cause I'm too lazy to practice and I have no God given talent in arts in the first place :P


Artwork by my 12 year old sister.

Amazing huh? (: Realized this isn't the first time I'm showcasing my sister's work on my blog :/ So, sis, you owe me! :P Still never fails to astound me how she gave up on it so quickly. She could have been even better :/

I miss normal basic colours :x





The rose I made last week in the library when I was bored! And was too lazy to study :PP

Don't you just love the ladybug! :D


#########################################

Last paper of the week tomorrow! (: Bring it!

No comments: