Sunday, May 20, 2012

Money Origami, Hot Chocolate and History


YAY :D I FINALLY LEARNT HOW TO DO ORIGAMI WITHOUT TEARING THE PAPER :DDDD


Okay maybe cause it was pretty thick, but still, I hardly ever finish the origamis I start out to learn -___- last year I remember my classmate Jia Zhen spent 1 hour teaching me how to fold a pterodactyl -__- and I didn't even make it half way, so he gave me his. HAHAHA

Total amount : RM 150 :P

Total amount : GBP 50 = RM 250
Spent the WHOLE MORNING making this -____-



Yay hot chocolate! The Milo substitute for me ):
It looks better than it tastes, and for me, Milo tastes better :/ Maybe cause I don't add milk :x So yeah :/

PSST! Check out my new red mug! :P bought it for 57p in Tesco. YUP! 57P!! :D It's very plain so I purposely bought red so I could draw on it later ;)

Sigh ): I've got History AS exams on Tuesday, so ):


Back to Italy! ):

No comments: