Monday, May 14, 2012

Joel Madden


When I was in Secondary 2/3, I vaguely remember I had a crush on the lead singer of Good Charlotte :x I mean, whats there NOT to like about him?! He sings pretty well (I guess), and basically Good Charlotte rocked my world then (: I love love LOVED their music back then, especially Good Morning, Revival and Chronicles of Life and Death. SO GOOD.

In my opinion that was the best I've ever seen them (: In both albums, EQUALLY GOOD! (:

Then after a while I think the craze ended :/ Until lately when I heard their relatively new song from their Cardiology album on the radio :x Oh I also heard "Like it's her birthday" or something like that on the radio back home, and I recognized his voice, but it was so MEHHH, I didn't even bother looking it up :/

Then like a week ago, their song has been playing over and over again so I couldn't help but look it up. AND I WAS SO STUNNED WHEN I WATCHED THE VIDEO. Like WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

Okay basically, its a "game show themed" music video based on the Nickelodeon game show family double dare or something like that :/ I remember watching it as a kid at wei wei's house but now this video just JOGGED my memory.

And I was trying SO HARD, to find Joel Madden in the vid. Till I saw this really corny guy with a toupee with BUTT loads of tattoo, and I was like, shit -__- Please don't tell me it's him. UNFORTUNATELY, IT WAS -___- I couldn't find a photo on google images, so I decided to just take a Screen shot, so yea SORRY IT'S SO BLURRY. But here it is.



DA HECK WAS HE THINKING!? I mean, I know its super hilarious and all, the video concept was PRETTY original and unexpected. But SERIOUSLY?! WHAT HAPPENED?! Okay, maybe I'm overreacting, it's just one video, manda, he's still the same old bad boy (:


NO.

I mean like, okay, usually girls like funny guys, who aren't afraid to make themselves look like an idiot. But he's just not one of themmm DDD: I mean, people like, Carlos Pena, yea I would totally love to see his cool side since he always shows his funny, crazy side (: But when a "cool guy" goes from cool to funny, it just becomes, lame. -__- He was someone I really looked up to kay ):


AWWH SHO CUTEEEE LAH CARLOS :PP


Oh and I've heard some the songs from their album, -shakes head- Okay maybe they have good songs, but I just couldn't be bothered to keep searching ): My heart just died after seeing him lose his "cool" ):


I MISS THE DAYS WHEN THEY USED TO MAKE REBELLIOUS SONGS, ABOUT TEEN ANGST AND

Oh wait, I think I'm thinking of My Chemical Romance now -__-

Come to think of it, only in the "earlier" days they sang mostly bout "non-party" songs which I absolutely love. Dance Floor Anthem, and Keep Your Hands Off My Girl is very "party-ish" already ): The River was very good, and so was The Anthem ): Sigh.

WHAT HAPPENED LAH D: Why did you have to grow out of the "songs that will appeal to teenagers" phase ): Maybe that's why I love My Chemical Romance (: But I really dislike their "NANANA" song -__- *sighs* Yea I know I'm being a hypocrite saying that I hate songs that go on the lines of "WHOOO PARTAYYY" or "I WANT YOU TO BE MAH GIRLLL". Since that's probably what Big Time Rush base their songs most on :/


BUT THEY'RE JUST TOO ADORABLEEEEE (:

Seriously, Amanda? Liking a boy band JUST cause they're cute, and NOTHING ELSE? That's low.


):


Sigh, I just wish I could find a band that doesn't sing "stereotypical" songs ): Someone recommend me songs that have nothing to do with "party, girls or being in love" please? ): SO FED UP.


Oh well, once again, I present to you, the Joel Madden I fell in love with ):


Tattoo, Bad boy, Swag, Sexy ):

No comments: