Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oovoo date with my girlies!

Brought my laptop to school and Oovoo-ed Mabe and Miyo at one of the corridors in college :DD


Even though I had to carry my heavy laptop (It's heavy cause it has dual protection -__-) all the way to college and back, and got a bruise on my hip cause I leaned my laptop against it all the way home, IT WAS SO WORTH IT <3!






HAHAHAHAH MIYO SO CUTE :P



*jealous



Then they went busy on their phones ): Which reminds me! I've got no one to text u__u Which is pretty sad cause I have like 2500 free texts, and I text on average, 10 messages per week..? -___-





BUT NONE THE LESS <3 They make me wanna go home sooner! ): Miss them so so much, why didn't I just bring them along to do their A-levels here! Then I wouldn't have such a hard time fitting in here ): *sighs

No comments: